Friday 6 May 2016

America

what's wrong? Can't you explore each others cultures?

You have a Native President - King Djagomy's reincarnation - myself - you never lose your Nativeness. We still live there. We've renamed America to Native America. We are making progress. You've even got your land back. We're almost there. As I was worried about food, I opened 4 restaurants and operate a door-to-door soup kitchen. I bought houses which were hijacked by Hillary Clinton.

We have so many cultures, America is a melting pot. Good or bad let's just celebrate that we are alive.
Positive thinking.

I will make it my business to get everything back for the Natives. I've even changed the name back to Native America from America.

And on a side note I am here to help everyone in America and the world.

~ King Maradonna

No comments:

Post a Comment